Thursday, August 25, 2011

Purnululu or 'The Bungle Bungles'

Hi Dear Faithful Followers,




This is just to let you know that we are still in the land of the living as I am struggling to use the Webpoint Internet Kiosk at the Kimberley Hotel! 'As' and '@s' have a tendency to not appear when you expect them to and I have just discovered that 'j' does the same thing and that 'x' is 'z' and vice versa!! Oh well, that's life! Also I can't upload any of our fantastic piccies of The Bungles so you'll have to wait for them sorry! We had a wonderful time yesterday walking into The Cathedral Gorge - even Fay made it - much to her surprise and pleasure - I think. She's struggling with her upper back today but I don't think it was due to yesterday's efforts. After some heat, massage and Panadiene she's feeling a little better. So we are in a motel room tonight here in Halls Creek so she can have a night in a decent bed - of course we'll all enjoy that!




Bob did a great job getting us into and out of Purnululu without further mishap to the trailer thank the Lord! Today the 66 kms took us 31/2 hrs! It includes about 10 creek crossings, some of which are quite tricky!! So until I can add some photos I'll sign off for now - expect to be in 'Alice' by next Thursday at this stage. Love to all Yvonne and the Hubbison Crew






No comments:

Post a Comment